Minimum Wage



              You reap what you sow we're shadows of a real matter in unseen places a copy of what really is. We want to make a heaven here so that when we go to the afterlife it is 10 times if not 100 times better than the heaven we currently have, and what we have is garbage so a lot needs to be said because heaven is looking inadequate from here. Don't want to be talking about the same issues over and over I like moving forward. If our consciousness all together makes a bubble my job is to pierce that bubble with thoughts anew leaving consciousness ever expanding and in places unattainable. This can only happen if we think different.

             Since the age of 15, I've been showing the persistence on the in's and out of the jobs I've been through. That’s 20 years this year and only a 3 to 5 percent increase from minimum wage, and I started at $5.15 an hour. I probably got enough social security money to retire right now if i was a senior citizen but unfortunately i'm not. In NJ the minimum wage is $8.44 and NY it's $10.50 to $11.00 dollars an hour. And I've summarized the total outcome to be disqualifying from continual humiliation through discrimination. Recruiters will judge too much by the way one appears rather than focus on the skills laid out in the resume one so eloquently made for them to read and heed.

              I was job searching online because that's how they're moving people like me in order to get a job. Testing our IQ's through computers when it was face to face communication before the internet. I remember job applications were done on the spot, there still some places that do that, but when you’re a demigod and luminous like me. Their way of humbling you down is by keeping you broke without cash. So you'd break and quit going after your dreams because they know you'll actually do something with it, and even if you'd get higher getting the minimum or better. It ends up being temporary either by yours or their fault all designed by default if your lucky. Then your back to being jobless with bills and rent to worry about when it shouldn't have to occur or worse jumping around from job to job. Never actually sticking to a trade long enough to become good at it while staff agencies keep moving you around, and sometimes there's no position available. Many don't make it, many results to catastrophic changes and currently our state, but we're in a new age now. The age of entrepreneurs and leaders like me.


SUBSCRIBE FOR MORE VIDEOS  https://www.youtube.com/c/ElZeeLZ
LISTEN TO DAILY PODCAST https://lmicv.wordpress.com/

FOLLOW ME ON:

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ADD ME:
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

For earlier episodes go here: https://docs.com/LZThir13,

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


Description: Talks about the rigged system and the job dilemma.   




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Episode 50, Biology