I Want To Be President Don't Hate
There has never been so much tension between the liberals and the rest of the folks, and women are using the sexual tension as a scapegoat to abuse the system. Women are more hateful than ever before and are a danger to men, where one has to be on guard of their every sneaky attack. I saw this one chick on the street murmuring how she wanted sex and the minute a guy spoke to her she flipped out wanting to be left alone, and when the guy left her alone and went about his business the woman returned looking to get attention from the same guy. Only the guy was smart enough to not fall into her games this time and stayed away. This similar situation I saw with several other girls proving that it was not just a random thing but a common thing.
Fear, anger, hate, envy, jealousy are the 5 contributing factor driving the tension of these women where they are more unhappy and likely to want to seek malicious acts of behavior towards their counterpart just to feel good about themselves. I was skeptical myself about the divisiveness that we have in America, but now I witnessed it first hand how divided we really are. In a state run by Democrats, it is becoming far less safe for people to enjoy their freedoms when you have many out there plotting to destroy your character. Many are moving out of Democratic states in order to not deal with the hypocrisy and show they put forth out in society and I don't blame them.
With the level of hate coming from these individuals one is prone to behave in a manner of paranoia constantly skeptical of an individuals intention. You could never be too safe and it's harder to trust someone now more than ever before. It is not hard to see more unjust arrest and criminal acts in the near future due to the tension the Democrats have caused especially from those with ill intentions trying to get their way.
The problem is more men are becoming aware of women's shady behavior and are choosing to be alone rather than be accompanied by someone damaging their prosperity. Men are focusing on the root cause of their ignorance while women are looking for ways to prey on them. I will add to this and say not all women are filled with xenophobia and malicious intentions, but this has caused much tension and divisiveness around the country raising alarm bells to many other social issues from other groups as well. America first is an awakening, not an isolation from the rest of the world but an eye opener to our own illnesses. People are avoiding many relationships in order to not fall into any category open for chastising, but the way I see things is thing will get far worse before they become better again. Plus, the corrupt media will make it seem as if both women and men are a problem if they decide to not chase to be in a relationship as quick as expected. They make it seem as if it's wrong to be single at an older stage in your life as if one is suppose to compromise to a fail system with no choice. As if it's wrong to want to wait for the right time instead of rushing into a failed one. There's a misconception out there and people are becoming more aware of them.
Another observation is some people like receiving insults in order to feel good, which some might say is the reason why Trump became president. This phenomenon is baffling but nonetheless is happening. I myself tried it out and their reactions were welcoming rather than the opposite, but like one has said to me before being stupid is a choice as well and I can't knock people's idea of having fun. Anyway, this has been a self-reporting by the author of this article and I endorse this message.
SUBSCRIBE FOR MORE
VIDEOS https://www.youtube.com/c/ElZeeLZ
LISTEN TO DAILY
PODCAST https://lmicv.wordpress.com/
FOLLOW ME ON:
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
ADD ME:
Twitter: https://twitter.com/LZThir13
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/ElZeeLZ13
Facebook Fan Page: https://www.facebook.com/LZThir13
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
For earlier episodes
go here: https://docs.com/LZThir13,
And here: https://www.patreon.com/LZ13
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Donate here: https://www.paypal.me/Lemniscatevibe
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Description: Talks
about the divisiveness between genders.


Comments
Post a Comment