Break Up



                  It is my equation that is being used for your salvation. I got rid of my right hand man so it's only right your president does the same. I would do the same if they attacked my son especially if it's to try to associate him with the Russians in a bad way. The whole Russian deal is a farce used to create ruckus where none really exist. If there was collusion it wasn't by this administration but the last, and now if this administration keeps peace with the Russians as America should the media will call it a collusion. It's all BS a diversion to occupy your minds from moving forward in the right direction where the country continues to succeed and progress in the aims of reducing the national debt. People don't turn out what you'd expect them to be some choose to be average, but not me if I see that I will disconnect and keep pushing forward and upwards. 


                A pact was broken between a few held ceremoniously every year, and this has repercussions and you are now seeing it come to light. Someone wants to discredit or hate on the leader that's been a leader for so many years perhaps out of envy or jealousy, but it wasn't the leader that broke the pact. This is what happens when a Lucifer tries to out shine the source bringing in the light.   



    In conclusion, I hope we can find a better strategist but so far the president is good at making real big changes, and all are in favor of the American people who voted for him. The media will do what they do spinning news as always, but the American people are winning like never before. I can only hope this continues and we could finally realize our full potential, and that is to expand and evolve the human race, while paying attention to the universe in a real way.  



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Episode 50, Biology