Poem
I'm traveling 1000
miles an hour
I feel my power
growing higher than the highest towers
Way ahead of my time
information I devour
In the bowels of the
system run by cowards
The present doesn’t
understand me nor do I connect
Any attempt to
define my character is incorrect
You can't describe
what's already perfect
No understanding can
be understood when you deep reflect
Only dissolving to
the best when it is you who's left
Retrospect take the
time to check the dialect that's said
And realize nothing
comes close to what's in your chest
The future isn't
here, the future isn't now
Nor is the past a
reality to now
All these thoughts
are caught up in the clouds
How do I speak out
to verberate the sound
Enough to terminate
the foul, while the murder rate goes down?
Turn the page
around, don't lose ground
And focus on the
underrated found
And when you got it
let it go it isn't true it's just to prove
What you already
knew that you are nothing if not the thoughts that you conclude
And what you do, to
the spirit that you induce
Do you hear what I
speak when these thoughts intrude
In the form of words
that are known by few? LZ

Comments
Post a Comment