Episode 75, Returned
All that is natural is simple, silent and cheap. The most natural is always the most technically perfect and the only system viable long term. One must be sound on the inside in order to not be disturbed by the outside madness. I'm not just a rapper I'm an artist expressing ancient wisdom to excel our current state of living. My story doesn't just take place here in this city, part of it takes place in another country where I lived a different life style. I don't just look to be viewed on television I look to be understood and followed to the point where we could start seeing the changes that we all really want. I want to be surrounded by the brightest minds dealing with architectural concepts future start up companies, and scientist that use and break down the elements to our benefit. Like Titanium and Nickle forming memory metals that can be used for many different applications. The government should run and operate off of interest money where there's growth not capital where there's losses, but as you can see we are in the wrong side of the equation and for the longest time now. A good system shows revolution, development, increase order, growth, stability, efficiency, and super economy. The system we currently have has devolution, deterioration, increase disorder, decay, instability, inefficiency, and bankruptcy. One leads to life and the other leads to death a system that uses it's gains to further excel is the appropriate way to have a self sustaining government body, but to use losses and further expand on liabilities is a disease with no good results. This effects society as you know to repeated errors and patterns hard to break, because it is designed to get you acclimated to a lifestyle below your means. Average people will settle because they were not taught to reach and thus problems and inconveniences that need not be. I think any government representative should not be allowed to get paid for their services, but rather imposed a certain meager lifestyle for the time being as a representative of the state. No check or cash should be distributed among themselves, but given the required basic necessities of life like food, water, light, etc. This eliminates corruption and greed and all of their expenses should be covered not by money but by cryptocurrency distributed and proportioned evenly throughout the government body. LZ


Comments
Post a Comment